Microbial Organic Fertilizer for Vegetable Fruit Tree Plants
Model No.: DYORF017
|Total nutrients NPK||≥ 5|
|Organic matter||≥ 45|
|CFU||109 CFU / g|
|Contains various compound functional fungus.|| |
1. Why use biofertilizer?
Biofertilizer is the basic fertilizer using in organic food.
1. Improve soil ventilation, beneficial to root system grow.
2. Enhance soil fertilization.
3. Decompose organic matter and form humic substances.
4. Decompose thatch layer.
5. Decompose reserved fungicide, pesticide, herbicide and other toxic matters in soil.
6. Adjust soil ecological balance and quality.
7. Protect environment.
2. What differences are between biofertilizer and organic fertilizer?
Bio fertilizers are microbial inoculants consisting of living cells of micro-organism like bacteria, algae and fungi alone or combination which may help in increasing crop productivity. Biological activities are markedly enhanced by microbial interactions in the rhizosphere of plants.
Material origin: The microbial fungus is from outer space where the No. 10 Chinese airship brought back. Raw materials are coming from animal or plant residuel matters. This product can rightly sufficient fertilizer requirement of organic fertilizer to golf course.
3. What are the benefits and advantages of Dayin biofertilizers?
1. Contains all advantages listed above. The others are as following:
2. Increase crop yield, and improve crop resistant to pest and diease.
3. Improve fruit or vegetables' taste and nutrient level.
4. Ensure content for usful bacteria and azotobacter.
Contact us if you need more details on Fertilizer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Organic Fertilizer、Biofertilizer. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Organic Fertilizer
Premium Related Products