Granular Calcium Magnesium Fertilizer for Acid Soil
Model No.: 0.5-1.5mm, 1.6-2.8mm
|SERIES||PRODUCT NAME||N-P2O5-K2O||MOQ (T)||PAYMENT||LEAD TIME||DIA (mm)||SHAPE|
|CALCIUM MAGNESIUM - GREEN||CaO≥28% |
|CALCIUM MAGNESIUM - FAIRWAY||CaO≥28% |
I. PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Healthy plant growth not only need abundant nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, but also need secondary nutrients like calcium, magnesium, sulfate etc., and micro nutrients like Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn etc. Normally we often pay attention to N/P/K but ignore Ca, Mg, S and micro nutrients.
Calcium (Ca): is non-Protoplast (cell wall and free space), and the ingredient of biological membrane. Can stable biological membrane, and beneficial to crop root system growth.
Magnesium (Mg): is the indispensable component of chlorophyll. Magnesium in crop combines pyrrole ring structure of chlorophyll as central ion. Therefore, Ca and Mg are very important to nutrient absorption and chlorophyll combination.
Fertilizers normally used contain less Ca and Mg, and even don't have. Lawn living soil in golf course is usually sand-bed, which contains less Ca and Mg. So we need to use fertilizer contained Ca and Mg, like N/P/K. Acid soil in southern should use Ca-Mg fertilizer, while soil in northern should use physiological acidity fertilizer like calcium sulfate, magnesium sulfate etc.
Soil in southern is usually acid. Soil acid is formed by following reasons: A. Usage physiological acid fertilizer;
B. Crop removal of cations, including Ca2+, Mg2+, K+, Na+ ion which exchanged with H+ ion.
C. Ca2+ and Mg2+ ion been seriously soaked in soil, so that H+ and Al3+ concentration increased.
D. Organic residual body decomposition. Soil acidity in southern because Ca2+ and Mg2+ ion had been remove by grass clipping after seriously soaked and absorbed in soil.
It can increase PH value of soil solution by dressing Ca-Mg fertilizer, reduce H+ and Al3+ concentration, increase Ca2+ and Mg2+ concentration in soil.
II. PRODUCT FEATURES:
1. Neutralize H+ in soil solution, increase PH value.
2. Rapidly supply Ca2+ and Mg2+ ion in acid soil solution.
3. Promote crop root system to absorb and utilize other nutrients.
4. Grain uniformity, convenient to use.
5. Quickly crumble when meet water.
III. APPLICATION SCOPE:
The best way is to test soil, and confirm usage according to test result. If don't test, please refer to the following advises:
1. Normal usage: 10 g/m2.
2. General management: each time 30~50g/m² (20~35kg/acre).
3. Planting turf soil maintenance: 40g/m² (25kg/acre).
4. Diary maintenance: 2~4 kg Ca-Mg fertilizer with 1kg nitrogen.
5. Gardening usage: each time 30~50g/m²(20~35kg/arce), dressing depth: 5~10 cm. Contact us if you need more details on Calcium Fertilizer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Magnesium Fertilizer、Magnesium. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Trace Element Fertilizer
Premium Related Products